Sunday, October 28, 2007

We're back...


Okay, so, maybe we disappeared for awhile... so long that I had trouble signing in.... hmmm... Anyway... here's the scoop on the holt trio... we spent a long summer traveling, painting, traveling, landscaping, and traveling some more. And what do we have to show for it? One dead tree, three dead mums, a great paint job, some ruined pants (but at least it wasn't the carpet), a few weeds, a well traveled baby boy, and of course some great memories! After all of our summer goings and doings it was a welcome relief for James to begin school again and Ethan and I to settle into a predictable routine. I cannot tell you how predictability makes the world beautiful again! Anyway...



So for the past month we've been introducing Ethan to solids. We thought his first taste of formula-ed down oatmeal was a riot, but it was nothing compared to the disgusted faces he made with green beans. I almost felt sorry for the little guy. Good thing I didn't, 'cause now he likes the pureed mush.





Well, until next time we hope you all have a fun and safe Halloween. And I promise this will be more than just a quarterly blog... until then... take care!

4 comments:

Andrea and Blake said...

D* you look so Cute, and your family is adorable! glad you're back - I've missed ya and wondered if you just forgot about all of us that read your blog. hope you're doing great!

Carl and Amber said...

Have James look up these two blogs...he may see some people from Centennial that he recognizes! www.leeelle.blogspot.com and www.carlandamber.blogspot.com Now that we have the update on you guys, we would love to her what Ed is up to!

Marlo said...

D*-
How the heck are you! I can't wait to see more about your little cutie - Ethan, not James.

LeeElle said...

Hello! My name is LeeElle, I'm one of James' friends from back in the centennial/Roman Garden days. Amber sent me this link. What a cute little family! It's fun to get updates on old college friends!