Sunday, April 6, 2008

Ethan is on the move!





As you can see Ethan is on the move... he promptly took a nap after this photo...





He's still so cute even when he's sad. We sure are enjoying our little boy. It is so hard to believe he will be one at the end of next month. WOW!



We have been busy lately... Ethan got his first haircut. I did it myself (if you looked at the back of his head you would know). Maybe next time will be a smoother ride. I began with scissors, but that didn't work out too well. Then I tried the clippers which worked a lot better despite him being afraid of them. At least we got the job done. It's a good thing his hair will grow back (but with uncle Seth's hairline maybe not).



James has seen his first semi-real patient, too bad his patient couldn't see him. I'm next. Wish me luck. James tells me I will never see the same again. I can only hope that's a good thing. We enjoyed conference this weekend. It is a good feeling knowing that President Monson is our Prophet. I also particularly enjoyed Elder Oaks, Elder Ballard, and Elder Bednar. I love General Conference and so does Ethan....

5 comments:

Emily said...

What a cute little guy! He's grown up so much! Isn't crazy that our kids are mobile?! I'm glad to hear you are doing well. Tell everyone hello from us! We miss you guys; our walks just aren't the same...

Stephanie said...

Cute kiddo Danika!

Marlo said...

D* - yesterday I went to the library where there are hardly ever any parking spots. When I managed to find the last one in the whole lot I let out an audible "sweet nectar" and then thought of you. So come visit me and bring that Ethan.

James and Danika said...

Sweet nectar! You know I actually got that from Heather... I'm a thief I know.

Stephanie said...

so---I went home to Oregon this last weekend and looked at old young women pictures. crazy times! ( ;