Monday, March 9, 2009

Facial hair and young chef..


James has his board exams on March 17th and 18th, so in order to save time every morning he has not been shaving. Actually he's never grown facial hair so it's just something to do. He's going to shave it off this coming Sunday, but I hope he grows it out again. It's growing on me. Really, I do like it. It looks good on him.




Ethan likes to help us with the dishes... well actually he likes to take the dishes out of the dishwasher and play with them on the floor. Last night he pretended to be cooking. It was fun to watch. Don't worry they went right back in the dishwasher.



We are so grateful that we have been able to go to the park twice this week! Hooray for springtime! And my daffodils are poking out. Hooray for springtime! It's just about time to begin our tomatoes. I'm so excited! I love the springtime!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Springtime is the best! The change of the seasons is one of the things that I miss most about Ohio. We only have 2 seasons here. Summer and spring. I really miss the autumn. That is my favorite season of all!